Careers at String
The Retail Store Manager is an integral part of the String and WEBS management team and is responsible for the successful and efficient running of the retail store, supported by the store staff and marketing team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Opening & closing the store including set-up of register drawers
- Hiring of staff
- Be a part of the team choosing unique and special product for the store and website
- Establish schedules to ensure adequate coverage
- Schedule staff meetings for problem-solving, training and team building
- Prepare & deliver annual reviews
- Training of both new and existing team members
- Assisting customers & resolving customer issues
- Creating a positive and energetic environment for both customers and team members
- Work with team members to create engaging & eye-catching displays
- Address personnel issues in a timely manner
- Work with the retail team to develop their core strengths and assign responsibilities as part of their continued development and training
- Analyze product mix to ensure slower sellers are eliminated from the store
- Ensure model garments are displayed and rotated
- Analyze pattern sales to ensure slower sellers are eliminated in the store
- Oversee in-store events
- Responsible for working with peer managers to coordinate marketing, product, education, and events seamlessly.
This is a dynamic position that requires great attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and lead a vibrant team while making sure the customer experience is exceptional. This position also requires a forward-thing, can-do attitude no matter the situation. The Retail Store Manager is responsible for executing the vision and culture established by the owners.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at String.